Monday, September 9, 2019

French tutors

French tutors:
Jane Brinkley : “Jane is a longtime French speaker and tutor with a great understanding of test taking techniques, French learning, math through calculus, and general studies. She is flexible with time and pay, and has a first hand understanding of what goes into a successful middle and high school career”

Jane Brinkley : brinkley.janemarin@gmail.com

My name is Alexia Murphy. I’m a French Native speaker from Belgium.
I am offering French lessons and tutoring and was wondering if there was a billboard or website where I could advertise my services. I am currently tutoring one of your students who is enrolled in the French Immersion Program and would love an opportunity to help more students or even parents looking to learn or improve their French.


alexiatm.murphy@gmail.com